Monday, July 11, 2011

Up, up, and oh this is so a glitch

While wiping (one of the many times) on Alysrazor the other night, I decided that I wanted to see what it was like to fly. So as the tanks died around me I grabbed three feathers and shot up into the sky. Then I had an even better idea. Could I make it across the gorge and to Ragnaros' side?
The answer is YES - just remember you only have 20 seconds. You can fly from Alysrazor's domain straight across and land on the other side with a few seconds to spare. Staghelm is not there though and Ragnaros is blocked via a very angry fire elemental and a very fire-filled bridge. also, Alysrazor won't reset till you die, so you'll leave your guild wondering very loudly and angrily why the @!#%$ boss is still !#$@)$ alive. Totally worth it though. I'm sure it'll get fixed eventually as it would be possible to get three people to fly over, lock summon the rest of the raid, and possibly unlock Ragnaros. Not sure if the fire barrier remains after that big add goes down if Staghelm is still up - I wasn't exactly in a position to solo it.

Also, while we're on the topic of Alysrazor, does anyone else find the fire vortex portion of the fight zen-like? It's just follow vortex, left 180, follow vortex, left, follow, left, follow, left...bam! You can now see the matrix!

No comments:

Post a Comment