Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello

As a recent college grad (yet to be gainfully employed), I find myself with some spare time. Since I often find myself thinking about shaman related things in my head, I figured why not start a blog about shaman related things? At least this way I can pretend I'm talking to an audience instead of just myself. Keyword: pretend.
But wait! Do I actually know anything about the wonderful class that is enhancement shaman? Sort of. I raid every week with a progression guild. Sure we're only 6/13, but I think that's doing rather well all things considered. I keep up with Elitist Jerks postings, am an avid WoW Insider reader, but - more importantly - I really really love playing my shaman. She is my main and I intend for her to always be my main. I have stood by her through nerfs and buffs, and even though enhancement shaman may be at a weird place for a patch or two, I'll keep on swinging with her.

So - what will this blog be? I intend for it to be sort of a "lazy raider's" guide to enhancement shaman. There are already good guides out there for raiding tier 11 normals as an enhance shammy (thinking WoW Insider in particular), so I plan to start with little shaman-orientated strats for heroic raids. These guides are based on my personal experience, and may not be the best way to do things, but they're a way that's worked for me and I'd like to share them with others. They come with a bit of fun too, I think. We'll see...

Heroic Halfus up later tonight.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment